Any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website, including any such content uploaded by Users
Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that We make available through the Website
User or You:
The user of the Website
We or Us:
SERVO EUROPE LIMITED Ltd (trading as Servo Europe), a company registered in England and Wales under number 09252318 whose registered office is at 143 Tideswell Road, B42 2DR Birmingham, England.
These terms and conditions apply between the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Us, the owner, and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, You should stop using the Website immediately.In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Us and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, belongs to Us, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without our written permission.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a)in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b)in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c)making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. If You choose to register on our Website, You must ensure that the details provided by You on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Note that registration is compulsory in order to complete a purchase via our Website, but is not required to browse. If you are a business customer you must provide your company registration number and VAT number in case you are VAT registered. All VAT-registered customers from EU member states (except the UK) must provide their valid VAT number or they will be charged full price including VAT.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that You provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with You effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if You breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing Us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If You do so, You must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
12. Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so by linking to the home page of the Website, www.servojapan.com.
We do not ship to Asia and Africa. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. We usually ship items on stock within one business day.
DUTY, TAX, VAT
The purchaser is responsible for all import and customs charges as well as tax and VAT in his own country. The seller is not responsible whatsoever for any tax, VAT and customs charges that need to be paid before or after the goods are delivered to the customer. If the goods are delayed, held or confiscated by authorities in the destination country it is the buyer's responsibility to pay any fees or charges imposed by the government, government agency or any other official body.
We provide 12-month Servo Europe warranty on all parts. The warranty commences from the date of delivery.
If your part breaks down during the 12 months period due to defective or inadequate materials or workmanship, contact us before shipping it back to receive a warranty form. Please ensure all items are packaged securely to avoid further damage in transit. All warranty items will be repaired for free and returned to you. If the item is beyond repair, we will provide a like-for-like replacement or offer you an equivalent item. If this is not possible, we will refund you the original amount.
Please never open up the part, attempt to repair it yourself or send it elsewhere for a repair before you send it back to us, all of these will make your warranty invalid. If a failure has been caused by external influences the warranty will be void. Voiding your warranty will mean we can no longer offer you a repair, an alternative or your money back in the event of a breakdown.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) If you decide to return the goods without a serious reason we may charge you a restocking fee of 30%.
You should expect to receive your refund within 10 business days from the day the goods get back to us.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order.
If you’ve bought an item and changed your mind, you can send it back to us for a refund within 14 days providing the item is in the condition it was sent out in, eg. new sealed items must still be sealed. Unless there is an issue with the item you ordered, such as damaged in transit or faulty, a restocking fee may apply. Please note it can take up to 7 business days from the date of the refund for it to appear in your account. Contact us through the contact form or email to notify us of your return request and we will instruct you on how to get the item(s) back to us.
We will only authorize the return of an item if:
DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If items are damaged in transit this should be reported to us within 24 hours so we can provide you with a replacement unit. If there is no availability for a replacement, the price of the items, as paid, will be refunded through the payment method used when the items were purchased. Carriage costs will also be refunded if the damage was due to our packing and/or our carrier.
If you receive items that do not match those ordered, you should contact us within 24 hours to arrange collection and return.
FAULTY WHEN RECEIVED
A comprehensive return to base 12-month warranty is included on all new parts.
Should you wish to return an item for any other reason than stated above you must inform us of the return and reason for return in writing within 7 days of receipt of the item. You then have a further 7 days to return the item in the original condition and packaging which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. Returns of this nature will be subject to a 30% re-stocking fee.
After you receive a Proforma Invoice from us you can pay via:
1) Bank (wire) transfer
3) Card (use PayPal and select option to pay as a guest if you don't have a PayPal account)
We will send you a Proforma Invoice after we receive your purchase order. If you have a credit account with us you must pay your invoice on the due date.
Customers from the United Kingdom will be charged VAT 20% on top of the purchase price. We display the purchase price and VAT amount on invoices separately. We do not charge VAT to customers outside of the United Kingdom and thus the purchase price excludes VAT if your shipping address is outside the United Kingdom.